Great foundations start at a young age
Tumble Bears, designed for parent + child, concentrates on movements and skills needed to
Tumble Bears Class Schedule:
To see our entire class schedule in the Gymnastics gym, click here!
*= Class not open yet. Contact us if you are interested in this class day/time.
Additional Class Information:
What to wear/bring to class
- Please arrive with student/s as ready as possible for class:
- TUMBLE BEARS:
- Comfortable clothing, shoes & socks removed.
- Parents: be sure to wear comfortable attire as you will be assisting your little one in class!
- At this time, we can no longer provide water cups for students who forgot water. Please bring a filled water bottle or you may purchase one from a vending machine.
- We have a NEW water bottle system we will be implementing for classes. Water bottles will be brought into the gym (water only, no gatorade/juice. Please have your child’s name on the bottle). Your child’s instructor will store it in a container for their group and will bring it from rotation to rotation.
- Please limit belongings brought into the facility. We have suspended our lost and found. All remaining water bottles/belongings will be discarded from the facility at the end of each business day.
- Classes run year-round (there are no “sessions” or “terms”) so you may enroll in a class any time of year, as long as there is room!
- After you have found the day and time that works with your schedule, you may enroll your child in class online, over the phone or in person.
- If you are enrolling your child in a class part-way through the month, tuition will be automatically prorated.
- Once a child is registered for class, his/her enrollment automatically carries over each following month. Tuition is charged on the 15th of the month prior and paid by your credit card on file (ex: tuition for the month of October will be charged on the 15th of September).
- If you ever wish to un-enroll, you may do so by providing a written notice (filling out a form at the front desk or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to the 14th of the month so that your card does not get charged for the following month’s tuition on the 15th. You also may re-enroll at any time; however, we cannot guarantee your child’s spot will still be available.
- We offer make-up classes for all students actively enrolled in a class. If your child has not been able to attend 4 classes per month (cumulatively including extra classes) and you have called the office to notify us your child will be absent from his/her regular class, a make-up can be scheduled up to two weeks in advance.
- Make-ups can be scheduled over the phone or in person at our front desk.
- Please note make-ups expire after 6 months. There will be no credits or refunds for missed classes.
- Make-ups are based on availability. We ask you please notify us when your child cannot attend class as it helps other families schedule makeup and extra classes.
- If we close due to a holiday or inclement weather, a make-up can be scheduled.
- When enrolling your child in class, you are signing up for the same class each week (example: Junior Ninja class on Tuesday’s at 4:30pm). Your enrollment guarantees 1 class a week.
- We offer a 20% discount on additional classes and/or siblings concurrently enrolled in class! The most expensive monthly tuition pays full tuition; all lesser class tuitions are discounted 20%.
- We also offer free “extra” classes for all actively enrolled students, subject to availability.
- For example, if you signed your child up for Tuesday’s 9:30 Tumble Bears class, you may attend an extra Tumble Bears class any other day/time it is offered. All we ask is you call us in the morning on the day you are looking to attend an extra class to check if there is room!
Please note: If a child has missed his/her regular class but has already attended an extra class, the extra class will automatically transfer over to a makeup class. Please see our full make-up policy.
Visit our Helpful Information page for more information on our :
- Enrollment/un-enrollment procedures
- Flexible make-up policy
- 20% Sibling/Additional Class Discounts
- Family membership
- Free Extra classes
- Gym closure dates and more!
We are always happy to help you over the phone as well and can be reached at: (203) 790-8034.
We have implemented many safety procedures and facility updates to assure our gym continues to be a fun and safe environment for all. Prior to joining us, please be sure to review our Safety Procedures.
We are following the State Travel Quarantine. Prior to joining us, please visit the Connecticut Travel Advisory for all information regarding regulations and guidance.