Early Gymnastics FUNdamentals!
Watch out, our gymnasts are now on their own! Our pre-school students are developing independence from their parents and working with their teacher on early gymnastics FUNdamentals! Classes focus on gross motor development (body control, coordination & strength) while working to understand instructions and following directions.
Pre-School Gymnastics Class Schedule:
To see our entire class schedule in the Gymnastics gym, click here!
Additional Class Information:
What to wear/bring to class
Please arrive with student/s as ready as possible for class:
- Girls: leotard is required, hair pulled back out of face, shoes & socks removed. No skirts, please.
- Boys: Shorts with tucked in shirt, shoes & socks removed.
- Please bring a filled water bottle or you may purchase one from a vending machine.
- Classes run year-round (there are no “sessions” or “terms”) so you may enroll in a class any time of year, as long as there is room!
- After you have found the day and time that works with your schedule, you may enroll your child in class online, over the phone or in person.
- If you are enrolling your child in a class part-way through the month, tuition will be automatically prorated.
- Once a child is registered for class, his/her enrollment automatically carries over each following month. Tuition is charged on the 15th of the month prior and paid by your credit card on file (ex: tuition for the month of October will be charged on the 15th of September).
- If you ever wish to un-enroll, you may do so by providing a written notice (filling out a form at the front desk or sending an email to email@example.com) prior to the 14th of the month so that your card does not get charged for the following month’s tuition on the 15th. You also may re-enroll at any time; however, we cannot guarantee your child’s spot will still be available.
Visit our Helpful Information page for more information on our :
- 20% Sibling/Additional Class Discounts
- Family Membership
- Missed Classes/Absences
- Drop-in Classes
- Gym Closure Dates
We are always happy to help you over the phone as well and can be reached at: (203) 790-8034.