Fun competitions with routines, judges & awards!
Does your child love gymnastics and want to attend a competition but not ready for the time commitment and stress of a full competitive season? Join us at our in-house recreational competitions: a great opportunity for our recreational gymnasts to compete their routines at the gym in front of judges, family and friends for scores, trophies and most importantly..FUN! 🙂
Please note, gymnasts will perform their routines at all 4 events (balance beam, bars, floor, and vault) without the spotting of coaches. If your child is more comfortable performing their gymnastics skills with the assistance of coaches we encourage you to join us at our Gymnastics Exhibitions!
- Gymnasts will learn routines during their registered class time and will perform and compete with these routines in front of judges for a score.
- Each gymnast will compete a routine at all 4 events (bars, beam, floor, vault) without the spotting of an instructor.
- Medals will be awarded to the top 5 gymnasts at each of the 4 events.
- Every gymnast will be awarded a medal for their all-around score (the sum of all 4 event scores).
Age & Pricing:
- Ages: K’s – 8th grade (grouped by age/level)
- Price: $50. A Red “Gymnastic Spectrum” leotard (shown below) is required for all competing gymnasts (separate cost). No sibling discounts, credits, refunds or make-ups. Must be enrolled in class.
Limited space available. Please register in advance online or over the phone: (203) 790-8034.
- Must wear the red Gymnastic Spectrum leotard (optional black Gymnastic Spectrum leggings).
- Hair must be pulled back in a tight bun or pony tail.
- No bracelets, necklaces, anklets or dangly earings are allowed.
Recreational In-house Gymnastics Competition Dates:
Sunday, November 14th, 2021
Sunday, December 19th, 2021
Sunday, February 6th, 2022
*Last day to sign-up: Sunday, January 16th*
Sunday, March 13th, 2022
Sunday, April 10th, 2022 (In-house Championships)
Tentative Start Time: 3:30pm. Final start times will be posted once registration closes and enrollment numbers are finalized.
A fun non-competitive event to showcase gymnastics skills for family & friends!
PARENTS- Grab your cameras! Family and friends will join us in the gym for a very fun and special night! Our recreational gymnasts will each have an opportunity to showcase their gymnastics skills at all 4 events: bars, beam, floor and vault. It’s a fun evening to display their hard work and capture some memories! We will end the night with an award ceremony for all – hope to see you there!
- Gymnasts will showcase a set of skills and drills they are working on in class in front of family & friends!
- Gymnasts will have the option to be spotted by their instructor throughout their skills at all 4 gymnastics events (bars, beam, floor, vault).
- Each gymnast will take a Gymnastic Spectrum medal home at the evening’s award ceremony!
Age & Pricing:
- Preschool: Girls & Boys, 3.5yrs-5 yrs
- Recreational: Girls, K’s – 8th grade (grouped by age/level)
- Price: $25. No sibling discounts, credits, refunds or make-ups. Must be enrolled in class.
- Limited space available. Please register in advance online or over the phone: (203) 790-8034. *Please note: Registration closes 1 week before each Exhibition*
- Winter Exhibition: Sunday, January 16th, 2022 Re-scheduled for: Sunday, January 23rd
- Summer Exhibition: Sunday, June 12th, 2022
- Preschool: Starts at 2:30pm
- Recreational: Starts at 4:30pm
Gymnastic Spectrum’s “Winterfest” XCEL Competition
- Date: January 29th – 30th, 2022
- XCEL Bronze-Gold: $55
- XCEL Platinum-Diamond: $65
- Team Entry Fee: $25 per team
- Registration & Payment Deadline: December 31st, 2021
- Location: 69 Kenosia Avenue Ext., Danbury CT 06810
- Additional Details:
- Medals awarded to top 5 in each event and all All-Around Placement (themed trophies for top 3 all-arounders)
- Team banners for top 3 teams in every level
- Special gift for every gymnast!
- No gate fees for family members.