We are SO happy to be back with our Gymnasts and Ninjas!
We missed our students and are SO thankful to be back in the gym doing what we love to do: teaching kids!! Please know that your goal is our goal; to keep you and your family healthy and safe in the gym while working hard and having fun. Since re-opening in June 2020, we have implemented many safety procedures and facility updates (please see below) to assure our gym continues to be a fun and safe environment for all.
Partnership: We can’t do this without you!
We are imploring you, our gym families, to become our partners as we continue to take these important safety steps. Below you will find our latest Safety/COVID procedures. This guide will be your family’s road map to a safe and healthy experience in our gymnastics and ninja gym. Please take the time to review this with your student prior to joining us. Thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation!
Arrival Traffic Flow/ Student Drop-off
- An updated electronic waiver is required for each family before entering the facility.
- We ask that ALL students/visitors enter through our NINJA side front doors (under the black awning).
- Please limit to 1 accompanying adult per family until further notice.
- If a child is being dropped off, students must be dropped off by parent/guardian inside the facility after completing his/her wellness check.
- Arrive no sooner than 10 minutes prior to class time.
- Please arrive with student/s as ready as possible for class:
- GYMNASTICS: leotard is required (we can no longer provide one if left at home), hair pulled back out of face, shoes & socks removed.
- NINJA: We ask Ninjas bring (2) pairs of shoes, (1) to arrive in and (1) to wear in the gym (preferably not worn outside)
- Upon entry, temperature checks will be taken for all visitors (employees, students and parents/guardians). Anyone appearing ill or who has a temperature over 100 will not be permitted to enter the building. Any person sent home must be fever free (without medication) 72 hours prior to return.
- All visitors are required to wear face coverings when entering the building and in common areas, unless he/she has a medical condition prohibiting them to do so.
- All visitors are required to sanitize/wash hands upon entering facility.
- If entering the facility, parents will be responsible for themselves and any children/siblings maintaining social distancing in the lobby.
- Please bring a filled water bottle with your child’s name on it to class (or you may purchase one from a vending machine.) To limit traffic entering/exiting the gym, water bottles will be brought into the gym and will remain with your child’s instructor. Please, water only. Gatorade/juice is not allowed the gym.
- Please limit belongings brought into the facility. We have suspended our lost and found. All remaining water bottles/belongings will be discarded from the facility at the end of each business day.
- Classes/Events will not exceed more than 8 students in 1 group.
- We have reduced the total number of groups in the gym at 1 time.
- Face coverings are required in the gym for all students and instructors.
- Instructors will do their best to implement social distancing, however, to teach gymnastics and ninja safely and effectively, clear oral instructions and attentive spotting are essential. Spotting will require our staff to physically guide children through their routines, so physical contact will be inevitable.
- Stations and class activities will be modified to allow distance between children.
- Gymnastics Classes: Stations are set-up at each event (bars, beam, floor, etc.) for students to work on different skills and drills. When directed to do so by the instructor, students rotate to the next station.
- Ninja Classes: We have added visual markers (Ninja buzzers!) on each course to clearly mark each obstacle and provide spacing between students on the course. We have also added visual markers on the floor to provide adequate space in the waiting area of each course. See more here!
- Students & instructors will be required to sanitize hands after every rotation.
- Parent & Child /Preschool lesson plans will be modified to limit the use of props. Props used will be ones that can be cleaned. Until further notice, we will not be using stamps or stickers.
Departure Traffic Flow/ Student Pick-up
- Due to cleaning between classes, we have suspended instructor/parent interaction in the lobby after class. If you have any questions/comments for your child’s instructor, we are happy to converse by phone. Please let our hospitality team know if you would like to do so.
- Equipment and gym matting will be cleaned frequently.
- High contact surface areas of common areas (lobby, bathroom) will be cleaned frequently.
- If a child is being picked up, students must be picked up by a parent/guardian inside the facility.
- We ask that ALL students/visitors exit through our GYMNASTICS side front doors.
Along with new procedures, we have also been working hard implementing the following facility updates:
- Wellness check station using touch-less thermometers.
- Anti-viral filtration system installed in HVAC units.
- Medi aire purifier (used in hospitals) installed in both gyms.
- Medical grade cleaning by professional cleaning company prior to opening.
- Plexi-glass sneeze protectors installed at hospitality desks.
- All surfaces to be cleaned with Simple Green DPro 5.
- Foam pits will be covered with a tarp until further notice.
- Hand free towel dispensers installed in bathrooms.
- Gallons of hand sanitizer purchased for use throughout facility.
- Furniture has been removed from our lobby at this time.
- Digital flyers, schedules and information! (touch-less)